Monday, December 15, 2008

Pictures and More

So I just thought that I would post some pics from this weekend in Hot Springs. The first one is of my Grandmother with most of her grandchildren (one of my cousin's and Kristina were not in the picture...and of course I never realized when taking the picture that my daughter had her finger in her nose the whole time..lovely right?! So lady like I tell you! The next one is cute because my other grandmother is playing the piano and helping kristina remember her lines in the song for her school play and Annika thinks that she is being so helpful by "playing" the piano too. Then there is the picture from today with Annika trying to curl her hair with my curling iron...poor child her hair is so horrible that she knew she had to do something with it lol. Other than that I am really excited...Miss Annika peed in her big girl potty tonight!!!! I was so surprised. I was in the middle of changing her diaper and got up to get some diaper cream for her and she ran into the bathroom and sat down on her potty. Of course she played on it for about ten minutes and every time I asked her if she was done she'd say no and shake her head at me lol. I pushed on her tummy to kind of show her and a few minutes later she had some gas and started clapping at herself lol, and then she peed. I was so proud of her!!! She is fascinated with toilet paper ( I foresee a future problem with this lol). So she got lots of hugs and cheers and a little piece of chocolate as a reward. I bought her some big girl panties so that maybe that will do some encouraging...and if this is just a one time thing for a while, well its a good start at that :D So that's my excitement for the day!!

0 comments: