Saturday, December 6, 2008

Just some pictures




Just thought I'd put up a few pic's. I took one of Connor today just because I can't believe how big he is already getting! He is beginning to fit into his 0-3 month outfits, though a few newborn onesies still fit. And of course the instant Annika saw me take a pictures of him she started screaming cheese at me so of naturally I had to take one of her as well lol. She used to never smile for the camera but that is beginning to change. There are two pic's of Miss Annika as well. One is the day before Thanksgiving with olives on her fingers. She refused to eat them but loved it when I showed her how to put them on her fingers (and yet I keep trying to get her to NOT play with her food lol). The other one of her is of her in my high heeled shoes after bath time. She absolutely loves to run around in either mine or Kristina's dress shoes. I think that is a perfect present she'll be getting for Christmas.....play dress shoes! Now I just need to get a picture of Kristina on here! Enjoy!

0 comments: