Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Getting Started

So I've decided to listen to Annie and create a new blog on this site! Any tips are appreciated :) Hopefully I'll be quick about posting pictures and blogs. On another note, I'm really excited because we broke Annika of pacifiers!! YaY! It was so much easier than I expected it be. I just didn't give it to her one night and poof she was off of them! We also bought her a potty chair, not sure how that will go. If she's interested great, if not then we wait. But she does tell us when she needs a diaper change, so thats a start!

1 comments:

Annie said...

hey girl, i'm so proud of you! we'll get this blog thing going...you'll love this one!

i was thinking of getting courtney a potty soon...we can potty train together, everything is easier with a buddy. they can be potty training buddies.